Are you considering selling your Newport Beach home?
We are in the midst of Spring and homes are rapidly selling. It is not uncommon to see multiple offers on properties, and homes that are prepared to sell and in the best possible condition are selling. If you want your home to be in the best possible condition, here are some suggestions if you are getting your home prepared to sell.
- Freshen up your garden and plant annual color in your flower beds in the next couple of weeks so that the flowers will be in full bloom within a few weeks. If you do not have a lot of space to plant flowers, then container gardening may be the way to go. The flowers create a great first impression.
- Be sure to fertilize your lawn, and re-seed if necessary. The fertilizer and re-seeding will help it to grow and be green.
- Clean all windows and screens, and replace if necessary.
- If you have any water features in your hard, then clean the filter and ensure the filter and pump are working. Replace filters if necessary. And make sure you have them on when prospective buyers come to view your property.good time to have your windows and screens cleaned. Keep in the mind it is a good opportunity to have the salt air cleaned off your windows and screens for Newport Beach home owners. This helps reduce corrosion from the salt air. Also, repair or replace screens if necessary.
- How is your outdoor furniture maintained? Make sure to create an inviting environment. The climate is warm and temperate at the beach. If your patio furniture is in need of painting, or if the cushions need to be replaced, then consider doing that.
- Power spray decks and patios to create a clean space.
- How is the plumbing in the home? Do you have any leaky faucets? Be sure to address any deferred maintenance.
You will be enjoying your home more by keeping it in tip top shape, and at the same time should you decide you want to sell it during the upcoming months, your home will be ready to go!
Originally posted at NewportBeachRealEstateCafe.com
Sharon Paxson REALTOR®